Personal data processing
INPRO Čáslav s.r.o., with its registered office at Jeníkovská 1815, 286 01 Čáslav, company ID no. 25108727, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File no. 49293 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), processes the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) no. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "Regulation"):
- Name, surname
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
The aforementioned personal data must be processed in order to dispatch orders and other performance under the contract if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such personal data processing is allowed by Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph b) of the Regulation - the processing is necessary for performance of the contract.
The seller also processes these data for the purpose of keeping a record of the contract and potential future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The personal data shall be stored and processed for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the last performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires storing the contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is allowed based on Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraphs c) and f) of the Regulation - the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator.
The above personal data will also be processed for the purpose of:
Setting up and administering a user account
Offering a more comfortable shopping experience
You grant your consent to processing for a 5-year period for the purpose of:
Setting up and administering a user account, if you do not extend this time. This period is extended by actively using the user account, i.e. each time you log in to your user account.
News and other commercial messages may be sent to the buyer at his email address or phone number; this is allowed by § 7, paragraph 3 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, if the Buyer does not refuse this. You can unsubscribe to these messages at any time in any way - e.g. by sending an email or clicking on a link in a commercial message.
The personal data is processed by the personal data administrator:
- INPRO Čáslav s.r.o.
- Jeníkovská 1815
- 286 01 Čáslav
- Company ID no: 25108727
- Tax ID no.: CZ25108727
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
The administrator does not have a trustee. You can contact the administrator at email@example.com
- Measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of the website's visitors
- Basic functionality of the website
- Collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a statutory reason - the legitimate interest of the administrator, and is allowed by Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph f) of the Regulation.
- Websites can also be visited in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of visitors to the site - this mode can be selected in the browser settings, or you can raise an objection to such collection based on the legitimate interest of the administrator in accordance with Article 21 of the Regulation, which is available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be immediately evaluated. Cookies necessary for the functioning of the website will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the website to function.
- If a visitor objects to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
- Cookies that are collected to measure website traffic and generate statistics on the traffic and behavior of visitors to the website are assessed as a bulk unit and in an anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
The Google Analytics provider operated by Google Inc. based at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Cancel the sending of commercial messages at any time
- Object to processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator
- Request information on what personal data we process
- Request access to this data and have them updated or corrected, or restrict their processing
- Request that we delete this personal data; we will delete the data unless this is contrary to applicable laws or the legitimate interests of the administrator
- Data portability when it comes to automated processing by agreement or for the purpose of contract performance
- Request a copy of the processed personal data
- Effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in conflict with this Regulation
- File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection